Gallery

December 6, 2013

In the pink-



More pink for our 'Breast Friend's donation tree.


It was nice to use the donated pink fabrics from our generous quilting friends.  
We asked for scraps and got so much more.
Sort of like the story - "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"
I'll use the remaining pinks to make a comfort quilt for donation, maybe two.  


We used some felt.


And made a few bucks for the tree . . .   
. . .  he supports her when she gets 'it'.  
And she supports him,
because he can get 'it' too.  


 Every tree needs a simple skirt.
Pink corduroy with fused snowflakes.


Laura made us this pretty lady for our tree.
Our topper didn't work out as planned, so maybe she'll sit the top.  
I think she'll work perfectly.


 The workshop has been busy and fun.  
One last thing to do . . . 


My friend Donna gave me this pretty swatch and asked if I could make something special with it.
I will.

Tonight we set up our tree and the festival starts tomorrow.
If you are in and around the Blackstone Valley I hope you will attend.
You can find it on Facebook (which I don't have, but I think you can search)


Trees for Hope Festival
40 lighted, decorated trees will be raffled by ticket raffle.
All proceeds from the event go directly to the 
Oliva Fund for Cancer at Milford Regional Medical Center.
The Fund provides support to individuals and families undergoing treatment for cancer.

Trees for Hope Festival 
December 7, 9am-7pm
December 8, 9am-1pm

Saint Gabriel's Church 
151 Mendon Street
Upton, MA

No comments: