Gallery

April 2, 2011

tis the season . . .


. . .  for wings and feathers to appear.








Thanks for sticking with me while we wait for spring's arrival and I finish up some work.
I've been working on a few projects simultaneously and have nothing  finished for pictures. 
Then, I was reminded I hadn't posted anything recently . . . 
(nor mentioned the long awaited MLB opening day.)
[thanks honey] 
. . . so I'm going with the bird theme for today.
These pix aren't new, except for the bottom one. 
I love adding birds with feathers to my work, 
almost as much as I love stitching them.


Yep, the Sox opened yesterday in TX and lost. But hey - there is a whole season ahead of us . . .

Have a great weekend.
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that peacock is gorgeous!

McIrish Annie said...

love your birds!

watched the sox too. not a good day for Lester but Jacoby and Pedroia looked good, and Papi hit a homer so things are looking up. btw who are all those fat guys in the bullpen???? LOL

so psyched baseball is back!!!!!!

Cristianatumedei said...

Lovved reading this thank you