Gallery

March 11, 2011

spring break


I've added the thread detail.  Here is the Clematis, it will get attached when the quilting is finished.  The petals will remain loose, with minimal tacking on the tips.


More color and thread were added to shovel and gloves. 
They will be added at the end also.



Here is the front of my machine with quilt attached.  I stitched around the elements and then quilted the border.  Lastly, I went and added the fill behind the flowers. 





ed note:
*I know the pix are blurry, but if I'm messing with the photos- I'm not quilting......
and I have a lot of quilting to do....so I'm going with the blurry pix.

*Big kid comes home today on spring break and it will be good to have him back.

*Most of our snow is melted and we are all watching/waiting for spring.

*MLB opening day is soon (can't wait).

*Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
:)


3 comments:

Karen said...

omg...georgeous....can't wait to see the whole thing!!

Sharon said...

Love the detail! Its beautiful

Karen S said...

I love the colors you're working with. Spring just can't come soon enough!