Gallery

November 4, 2009

how lucky am I?

Really. Just for admiring the Quilt Rat's talents she sent me a package full of treasures. She is our friendly neighbor from Canada and if you haven't already - I hope you go visit her page. She is multi talented and always has tid bits to share about her fiber art and quilting. Recently, she had a great recipe for treating fabric before printing. So go check her out here.....

On to the treasures---
Inside my package were these lovely painted pieces of fabric....

...inside each piece of fabric was a matching dryer sheet. Can you see the delicate, beautiful color?


Then came the post card.

Quilt Rat has been participating in the CPP and has turned some of her doodles into post cards.


Burried in all of that came came the original doodle.
I love it. It looks like an antique pair of scissors, I plan to frame it and hang it in my sewing space.




Thank you Jill, I'm honored to have your work in my collection.

4 comments:

Beena said...

Nice goodies!

Quilt Rat said...

I am so delighted that you like this little package of goodies.

I have no doubt that you will turn them into something wonderful, I mean.....after all, just look at what you can do with the contents of a junk drawer.

ENJOY!

SewCalGal said...

Delightful post. And I love the scissor doodles too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Debra Dixon said...

Dang! Lucky!