Gallery

November 10, 2009

more vintage buttons


I strung some beads and used more of the vintage buttons to make a necklace.


The glass buttons are hard to find. They are my favorites.  There is a tiny sweet pink button attached to the end by the key. And two tiny ivory buttons, the old threads still attached.




I love making stuff with these charming old buttons.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Judy  chose the first theme word for the Fiberactions challenge. Go on over and read what she had to say. Then remember to check back on 1/15/10 for the 13 reveals!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

This necklace is absolutely beautiful! I would have never thought to use vintage buttons this way. Thanks for sharing your idea!

Libby Fife said...

I do like those pieces-they have a really elegant yet funky feel to them.

The header looks great too. I like this one best so far, not only for the subject but for the size too. Seems just right:)