Gallery

March 29, 2010

...practice piece

...to finished tote.



-The back side of the bag is the other practice piece.


-It's the perfect size for my sketch pad and pencil case.



-Inside I put a pocket made of screen fabric covered with a length of ribbon. I bought a roll of the screen fabric from the home improvement store awhile ago and have used it for pockets and stabilizer. 


-Convergence is our new Fiberactions challenge word.  A sneak peak is below. 


-And tis the season for interesting nature sightings. First a ground hog, then an eagle and now this....





6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Yum, wild turkey is my very favorite meal! lol!

I wish my practice quilting looked so good!

Cate Rose said...

Quite gorgeous, Kathy!

veena said...

amazing!!!!

Debra Dixon said...

You call that practice?

Sharon said...

Love that bag, great quilting

Jaye said...

I am in awe of your longarming. I went and quilted a quilt on a rented machine and was much more confident with the quilting part. When I look at your work, I wonder if I will ever get that good? Can you tell me what speed you set the machine on?