Gallery

March 2, 2010

spring fever

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.  ~CharlesDickens

so at lunchtime I sloshed around in the yard, feeding the birds,  investigating and looking for spring.






i love to save thread and fabric scraps  for the birds. 
today i bundled them into the green, net bag the avocados come in.


it's been a long, busy winter and i'm thankful.
but i'm ready for some green.


and speaking of green...
i finished the last quilt for the quilt show on the 13/14 of this month.

it's Michelle's quilt.   
it's a huge green and cream Irish chain.



2 comments:

Sue Bleiweiss said...

I've got a terrible case of spring fever and can't wait for it to just get here already.

You must be feeling great to have the last quilt done!

Debra said...

That's what I need to do with my tiny little scraps (I usually stuff dog beds) for the birds right now.