Gallery

April 21, 2009

Quilter's influence


The QOV is quilted and will go back to Annie.


Before cleaning up the scraps from the crazy ink project, I put together some cards. Simple, quick and fun.



....And because somewhere along the line I learned -never return an empty plate-....my friend, who bakes us goodies all the time, will get the cards on her plate....


A few years ago I found this phrase (by anonymous). I was head of Programs for my Guild at the time and one meeting we did a 'tips and tricks' night. I use a bamboo skewer in both my sewing and quilting on a daily basis, so I made these up and gave them out as favors. I will send this to Annie when I return the quilt to her, as she will finish this quilt with binding and pass it along to QOV.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: