Gallery

October 14, 2009

Recycling Day...

...It really is and before I took everything out, I did some rummaging. Which then prompted a quick rifling through the junk drawer. Look at all the stuff I found, all to be used on the next quiltlet for the creative prompt look - look what you can make with recycled cr#%! (The other panel of the dork bag will be the foundation)

While waiting for the painted coffee filters to dry, I finished Dolores' quilt. A sweet lady who made two cute house quilts years and years ago. Her intent was to hand quilt them, but never did.... soon she will have her quilts to give as gifts.




Now back to finish the other while I contemplate a plan for my recycled cr#%.

For now...

1 comment:

Quilt Rat said...

Love the way you quilted that. It is one of my favourites to do. Can't wait to see what you'll do with that cr#@*