Gallery

November 26, 2008

Charity Challenge

These beautiful fabrics arrived the other day and I haven't stopped thinking about them since. They are luscious and silky feeling from the fabric designer Marianne Elizabeth of Benartex. I signed up for the MQX 2009 Charity Challenge which is in support of the New Hampshire Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Stratham, NH. The Challenge kit and entry fee is$25 which goes directly to the charity. I have no affiliation with the charity or MQX, but saw this as an opportunity to challenge myself while supporting a good cause. I love the fabrics and know exactly what I'm going to do! Go here and find out more how you can sign up!

I have a little collection of fancy items to add to my piece. Stay tuned and I will show you my progress....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: