Gallery

September 10, 2009

Fall 'musings'


Finishing up a few penny rugs for a fall birthday gift. My friend Michelle makes and sells the Grab and Go Kits.



- - - - - - - -



Another painted quilt, it's a gift for a fall celebration.


- - - - - - -
I heard the apples this fall will be very good. I also heard in addition to yesterday being 9/9/09, it was the 252th day of the year. (2+5+2=9). I didn't check, but if it's true, that's cool.


- - - - - - -


Spiders seem to be all over the place in the fall. I think spiders are really fiber artists at heart. Look at the workmanship in that web.


- - - - - - - -

I don't know what this is called, it grows in the weed garden in the back. I love the colors of it. It's at the end of it's season in the fall.

- - - - - - -

Hens and Chicks. I love this little, maintenance free plant. It seems to love the fall even when everything else is dying off.

- - - - - - -

And, the Doctors Foster and Smith Fall catalog came yesterday. So if you don't have anything better to do with your time or money this fall, planning your pet's masquerade party might be fun. Really. Really?





Enjoy your fall day whatever you have doing.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Those penny rugs are cute! Also really love the purple vine thingy photo!

Beena said...

Love the penny rugs...very autumnal! Even here in Florida, I feel the fall coming up. Just something in the air. The catalog is hilarious!!! I had to do a double take!

Debra Dixon said...

Fall? What's that?